How to get Void Equipment in Lost Ark?
Abyss Equipment is some of the best armor you can get in the game. In Lost Ark, your gear will help you get through the dungeons and raids you face. No matter how much you grind or level, low-level equipment will prevent you from completing certain quests and storylines.
These high-tier armor sets are late-game content that you only get access to after unlocking the Abyss Dungeons scattered across the continent.
How to get Void gear in Lost Ark?
Unlocking the dungeons of the Abyss is a reasonably straightforward affair, requiring you to reach level 50 and complete a few quests. Once you open them, you will be able to enter these dungeons using the portals found in most major settlements on the map. There are 11 Abyss dungeons, each with a corresponding item level. They are:
- Demon Beast Canyon: Requires item level 325.
- Origin of the Necromancer: Requires item level 340.
- Hall of the Warped Warlord: Requires item level 460.
- Hildebrandt's Palace: Requires item level 460.
- Sorrow Road: Requires item level 840.
- Falling Proud Furnace: Requires Item Level 840
- Sea of Sloth: Requires item level 960.
- Silent Karkosa: Requires item level 960.
- Alaric's Sacred Ground: Requires item level 960.
- Eye of Aira: Requires item level 1325.
- Preveza Walnut: Requires item level 1325.
In addition to the regular money and loot bosses give players, each of these dungeons has a chance to drop a piece of Void gear. However, this happens extremely rarely, so the best way to get equipment is to buy it. An abyssal chest containing specific crafting material is at the end of each dungeon. These Lost Ark items are the currency that you can use to purchase Abyssal Gear from the Abyssal Gear NPC found in every settlement. 5 currencies:
- Knight's Oath: Can be found in Demon Beast Canyon and Necromancer Origins. Please take it to Karlisa in Verne Castle, Gast in Luterra Castle, or Sabi in Rotuna for crafting.
- Artisan's Faith: Can be found in Wailing Road and Pridefall Crucible. Please take it to Geraldine in Fitton or Dornjar in the Great Keep in Yorn to craft.
- Elemental Rage: Can be found in the Warlord's Hall and Hildebrandt's Palace. Please take it to Karlisa in Verne Castle, Gast in Luterra Castle, or Sabi in Rotuna for crafting.
- Guardian's Will: Can be found in the Sea of Sloth, Alaric's Sacred Ground, and Silent Karkos. Please take it to Geraldine in Fitton or Dornjar in the Great Keep in Yorn to craft.
- Sunset Gauge: Can be found in Preveza's Nut and Eye of Aira. Please take it to Karlisa in Verne Castle or Kostya in Nia Village to be crafted.
You have to remember that you can visit each Abyss dungeon no more than three times a week, so it may take you a while to get enough of each item to buy the set you need. Once you have enough, you need to visit the appropriate Abyss Equipment NPC and make the trade.